About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The little things

Sometimes is about the little things that bother you, and then, how silly.  Last night was one of those where there were several little things not making me feel well but not one big one that I could say take this or that and be done.  Well, actually I did start out by taking a pain pill just because I was feeling weird, then another and then still feeling weird I decide to take a deep breath and analyze the situation.

As it turned out, I ate too much between dinner and one of the best cakes I have ever tasted (thank you Mary Ann Dimery), should have waited but didn’t and just flat out pigged out and now I was not feeling well.  The solution an acid indigestion, got better, then a Tums and another Tums and about number 5, problem solved.

Then I had a headache, small one between my eyes, the pain pill wasn’t taking it away, man what to do now, it was the weather pressure, we were getting a storm, a cold water rag did the trick for a while.  Nice.

At the same time my nose was hurting, funny pain I know, but what to do.  Hmmm, nose spray with sailing and humidify the area and problem solved.

By this time, the adrenal gland on the right was acting up, so another pain pill and I slept in the most comfortable recliner chair that we have ‘my throne’. 

Guess what, I am feeling golden today.

So the moral of my story is that when you are faced with an awkward feeling, instead of going for the big guns ‘Pain Killers’, divide and conquer your problem into small pieces to solve the problem.

Love y’all,
ME

3 comments:

  1. WILL YOUR VOICE COME BACK???? LOVE YOU BIG SIS X X X X irish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a truly amazing strong woman. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U make me smile, yet again! :) thank u! U have the MOST amazing attitude & outlook! XOOOXOO

    ReplyDelete