About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Rise and smile


So I was going to publish the message below this morning when my internet went down and they called me from the hospital to tell me to come for radiation… bummer.  Anyway, here we go.



Okay so you do not have a reason to smile… do it anyway, it feels good.

We are done with tornadoes for a few days in Oklahoma… reason for joy.

Had lots of company come and go this weekend… reason for joy.

The radiation machine is down… reason for joy (or not but will joy for now).

Had delicious homemade food delivered… reason for joy.

And if this does not make you happy enough to smile then call someone and tell them that you love them and it will put a smile in their face.  Better yet call someone you have not called in a long time… I love surprises.

That is all I have to say for now…

Love y’all,
ME

1 comment:

  1. LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM IRELAND LOVE YOU LUISA. XOXOXOX. S

    ReplyDelete