About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another Angel Gone…


I just found out that another one of my earthly angels left me this past Monday.  Donna, you came to me truly out of nowhere and gave me all you had and more.  It is so hard to say goodbye.  Something must be rumbling above that God needs the help of such special people.
To your family Donna, to your friends I want them to remember you for who you were and not how you left. 
Sweet, soft spoken but strong, so strong that you fought this battle for so many years so very brave.

“I can still feel your arms around me, just a bit over a year ago consoling me on my misfortune and in the midst of it all, you made me laugh… what was it ‘the Young and the Restless???’, yup my friend I will miss you.
Do you have my key?  Probably not, no matter, we can pretend with invisible keys to each of our hearts and our souls. 

If you are reading this, please don’t be sad that she is gone; be sad that you did not have a chance to meet her. 

May God Bless you and give strength to your love one,

ME

PS. “F” CANCER

1 comment: