About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rest in Peace


There are no words to express the pain I feel since I heard that God has taken my friend Eileen Pacanins. Did you know her? I guarantee that if you had the pleasure of meeting her, you would never forget her. On one of my first blogs I wrote:

Have you ever thought that you're unique? Special? Angel?

I now realize that these words describe Eileen perfectly. My dear friend had a heart attack and went to the heaven yesterday.

I am of the opinion that our time is up when we have finished our mission in this world. That is why it makes it difficult for me to understand that Eileen has gone so soon because for me she was an Angel, and reading the comments on facebook I realize that she not only looked after me and sent me inspirational messages but also many other friends. Her children still need her, her family, cousins, Bea, Gisela and us Sacred Heart classmates... It is obvious that God has a very special project that only she can do, is the only explanation I can find. This is my prayer for you: 

Dear God, today you have in your arms our friend Eileen
Give her the blessing to be our Angel in heaven
She will need very large wings to wrap us all
Give her the grace to continue caring and protecting her children,
And us her friends that love her much.
Lord, we are going to miss Eileen
Please give us the serenity of knowing that she will always be with us
I ask this in the name of your son Jesus and your mother Mary
Brighten the road of all the people that she touched
With her smile, her heart and her love.

Amen 

Here today and tomorrow?... who knows, hug your children, your parents, your family, give kisses and tell them you love them frequently. Stay in touch with your friends and let them know how important they are to you.

God bless you
ME


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your friend, Eileen, was truly an angel here on earth and now back in heaven. I agree with you--we are here until our mission is finished, then our soul wants to go home. What a wonderful life she led if she left that much happiness, love and joy in her wake. May we all aspire to that.

    God love you, Luisa. For you too are one such woman. I thank God each day that I know you.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete