About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Magnolia Love (Miss Maggie)


So glad this week is behind us as it was a very hard week for many, now we need to look at the coming week and see what we can do to make it much easier. 

Prayers, positive energy, positive thinking, anything positive will be greatly appreciated and all in the direction of Maggie.

Maggie (Michelle’s daughter, my granddaughter) was born Feb. 27th with a hole in her heart.  This coming Wednesday she is scheduled for Open Heart surgery at the Dallas Children Hospital and although we do not anticipate any problems or complications, we would love it if you could send us ‘good vibes’ as all are welcomed.

Are Michelle and Kevin nervous?  I am sure.  Have you met Michelle and/or Kevin?  They both radiate ‘Faith’, they go to a church that all members are really close, they help each other in so many ways.  Nervous or not, they have hope and believe that God will guide them and all will be better for Maggie soon.

Am I nervous?  YES.  But I look at this as the beginning of a new and wonderful life ahead for Maggie.  She is such a happy baby, always with a smile that lights up the room, we can’t wait to see her gain weight and grow into a beautiful, healthy baby girl.  We have loads of hopes with this surgery and believe in our hearts that hers will heal.

So please join us in prayer, well wishing, positive thinking and even Buddha belly rubbing (thanks Janet) for the coming days so that all goes well for Maggie, her parents and even us the grandparents. 

Love y’all,
ME

On a side note, I want to say thank you, truly thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who read my blog.  Thanks to all of you who write me back or call me, the interaction and communication means a lot to me.  Please forgive me if I do not respond to all, but know that I do appreciate it…  The truth is that I now have one of those fancy phones where you can read your e-mails and stuff but I have not mastered the art of keying in such tiny little squares, so I get frustrated and just do not respond but it is not a reflection on the happiness your message gave me.  Keep them coming.

Again…  all my love…  ME

3 comments:

  1. All my warmest regards and hope for the best.
    Eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest good thoughts for Miss Maggie. The surgery will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All our love and prayers to Miss Maggie

    ReplyDelete