About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

BOOMER SOONER


Today is a happy day because I say so.  I am happy today and will not let anything make it any different.  So, if you have something to say that is not happy then ‘don’t tell me’.  Actually don’t even tell yourself so that you can enjoy my happiness.  Why spoil a good day.

Today everyone will be smiling, and NO there is no particular reason, just got up this way.

I looked at the sky this morning and smiled… Then I got into facebook and saw Maggie’s new picture and smiled.  Then I read Michael’s post for the day (last night’s post) and smiled.

So when I went to the farmers market all excited to get fresh organic fruit and it was closed… (dmm, dmmm, dmmm)…  I still smiled because I refuse to be nothing but happy today.

So do yourself a favor and join me in my excitement, smile at anything and everything you do or see today and feel good about life.


PS.  I am saying all this as my dear sweet husband is blabbing disgusting words out there for some odd reason…  I will ignore him.

Love y’all, have a great weekend and GO BOOMER SOONER
ME

1 comment:

  1. well I had a great day for no other reason than it was great. Thank you for sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete