About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All About YOU

There is a time when life is all about ME, my cancer, my son, my granddaughter, my mom… it is not healthy to stay in this circle for too long as it will not allow me to see others.

Don’t get me wrong, I have a huge list of people that I pray for and think about every day but once that one hour is gone, so are my thoughts of others.

That is why I want to tell you that it is good to make time for others so I am making this all about YOU…  Yes YOU.

As a faithful follower and reader of my blog you are now the center of my attention, tell me how you are doing?  Are you happy with life?  Do you need to change it?  Talk to me?  You know that talking about you helps you sort out your life and figure out your next steps!!!!

This past two weeks I had a wonderful friend come to visit and our conversations went back and forth on all about ME and all about HER and at the end of the two weeks it was all about Maggie, the dogs, the weather, my family…

Do you realize how boring a conversation is when the person talking is only about them?  All the time.  That is why our visit was so pleasant because we went back and forth until there was nothing else to say about ourselves… then we gossiped about you…  No, not really.  But we were able to have productive conversations because we had our life sorted out, at least our next steps and that was a good feeling.

So here I am giving you the opportunity to tell me about yourself, for two reasons, one because I care about you and two because that way it is out of your system and when you meet the next person, you will not be so boring.

Hope to hear from you and have a nice day

Love,

ME

1 comment:

  1. so what sort of new gossip did you hear about us??? J and C...we love you :)

    ReplyDelete