About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quick Note

Just wanted to send out a quick note to let you know that I still have no answers in regards to my clinical trial…  Frustrating yes, Pat says I should get in my car and drive 7 hours to Houston and show them how to get the job done.  I unfortunately no longer have the strength and energy to do that so for now, will continue on the phone and hoping that someone will help me.

I also wanted to let you know that although we do not have a lot of detail, Michael’s lawyer called to say that the DA will be requesting postponement on Friday, December 2nd so no real hearing will take place.  Basically, do not stop praying but nothing will happen this Friday.

Please make sure you tell your love ones ‘I Love You’ every day, if possible give them a hug.  This week I have received noticed of one friends step Mom passing away, another friends mother going into hospice and another friend sister-in-law going through double mastectomy…

Fuck Cancer
ME

1 comment:

  1. Fuck cancer your so right....your gonna beat this you have so much more fight than this fecking cancer. So get back on the phone and tell them in Houston, they either get there head out of there ass or you coming down....to kick ass. love you Sandra, John, Emma & Megan x x xx

    ReplyDelete