About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blessings

This happened a couple of weeks ago or maybe three but I was not sure on how to share the story as I do not have that many followers and do not want to scare away the few that I have.  Remember, I need you so that I can have a successful journey…  But here it goes.

Along with all the new changes in my life, I have started to exercise in an elliptical that Pat bought (he hardly uses it).  While exercising, I continued with my daily prayers mostly the rosary and noticed for the first time that the picture on the wall had actually a church, then I look to the left and the next and realized that all the german prints that Pat bought long ago (before we were married) actually had a church and wondered what kind of statue did they have for Mary?

I closed my eyes and a beautiful young lady simply dressed in shiny white reached over the back of my neck and pulled my 1cm tumor, gone just like that.  I believe it was Mary, I know it was Mary sent by God to help me out… One tumor at a time (sorry Michael).  During my last visit, Doctor Thorp asked me about my pain on my lower back and neck and I told her that the one in the neck was gone.  She looked and touched and opened her eyes and said, well, the chemo must be working.  I smiled.

As I said, this happened a few weeks ago and I shared it with very few people, maybe only Michelle and she wanted to convince me that if I did not see the face then maybe it was God himself or an angel, but I know it was Mary. 

I am sharing this with you today because in case that you believe, please pray that Mary comes back and takes the other tumors.  Pray that Jesus stands by the doctors next week when Maggie goes in for the angiogram.  And PRAY that God listens to Michaels prayers for strength. 

Now if you don’t believe, then pray because you are my friend and I need your prayer and energy and positive thinking.

And if the tumor is not gone, well then for now I am happy and each happy moment kills one cancer cell at a time…  All good.

Love y’all,
ME

7 comments:

  1. Prayer's for you every day. "God is great'
    Lux

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I pray for and LOVE you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are having these experiences. It is a reminder that you are not alone, you are never alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real or not, it does not matter. As you said: if it makes you happy, it is killing cancer cells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luisa, keep writing and keep killing those cancer cells, by whatever means.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alan says he understands....Gods grace is all you need. WE lOVE YOU

    Alan and Teresa Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara Vettor, Rhonda Reneau and 2 others like this..

    Linda Hayes Talley Not sure how to post on your blog. I believe it was Mary, too! I felt the same feeling the day I gave Susan her kidney! Having prayed to her often and sometimes carrying my moms rosary with me, I knew someone was there! No that I think of you everyday! Love you!!!
    July 17 at 12:19pm · Like.

    Barbara Scruton I tried to send a post but guess I didn't do it right. You have received a blessing and I do believe that they happen. Praying for you and your family. Miracles do happen!!! Love - Barb & Gordon
    July 17 at 2:06pm · Like.

    Rhonda Reneau It's GREAT !! Praying for you and your family !! Thanks for sharing !! You are such an inspiration girl !! ♥
    July 17 at 3:38pm · Like.

    Barbara Vettor Thank God, Mary, chemo, and your determination. Praying mary comes back to continue the job, and watch over Maggie and Michael. Thanks for sharing your experience. ♥
    July 17 at 4:46pm · Like.

    Mary Kane There is a steady stream of prayers flowing to heaven for you and your family from all who love you.
    July 17 at 10:52pm · Like.

    ReplyDelete