About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Once upon a time...

Well Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog.  Since I can’t see you or read your name, there is no way for me to know what you know about the blog or about me so I will tell you a bit ‘here and now’ and then the details will come in the form of blogs. 

The first thing of course is:

Name: Luisa Jones-Parra Keating

Status: Married to Patrick

Children: Michelle and Michael

Granddaughter: Magnolia Love (Maggie)

Age: Old

Brief Description: I am one of SEVEN sisters smacked right in the middle (Number 4).  My mother is Betty from Shawnee, OK and my father Juan from Caracas, Venezuela (50/50).  I was born in Caracas and lived half of my life there, the other half between California, Colorado and now Oklahoma …Where the wind comes… (well you know the song, I can’t sing).

I love my family and I love my angels, I like lots of things and people and I ‘hate’ the word ‘hate’ but I do hate cancer.

That brings me to…

Goal: Helping you help me while helping others.

Scope: As they say ‘The Sky is the limit’.

Process: Write what I want, when I want.  The writing can come as a form of expressing my feelings towards an event, answering a question, giving advice or as I like to call it ‘knowledge transfer’.

NOTE: I am Catholic…stop, don’t go anywhere yet, this is not about religion or God or ‘Hell and damnation’ this is about ‘feeling good’, remember my goal.  The fact that I am Catholic is important because you need to know that I pray every day, I have prayed every day since I was a little girl and in my prayers I thank God for my miracles and ask him for things…”You could be my next request!!!  So stay put”.

Summary: A blog created by a Project Manager who is gray and wants you to live in a rainbow.