About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No answer

Sorry, no answer.  The doctor can’t explain how chemo worked with some cells and not others, that is a mystery to all oncologists I suppose.  She is also not convinced that the treatment is not working all together as some tumors responded and some didn’t so her plan is to continue with the current plan for two more treatments, except for the fact that my platelets are dangerously low so chemo is postponed for Friday.

In the meantime, I requested a brain MRI to make sure that part is still working without any cancer cells…  ‘NO WISE REMARKS BECAUSE MY BRAIN USE TO AND STILL WORKS PRETTY GOOD’.

I have also contacted MD Anderson and Sloan Kettering (thanks Astrid Salazar) and see if they would take my case and put me in some experimental treatment that works.

Hard to hear that they can’t even answer if I have 6 months or 18 months both of which are not enough anyway.

So for now, I pray and continue to hope that Michael will be free in December so that we can all be together for Christmas.

God Bless and thanks for all the positive responses sent to me so far…  and I do love you all.

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment