About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Day

So here we are and it is a new day, duh each day is a new day, as you can tell by my tone that I am feeling a lot better.  I am still sleeping a lot and my skin is a mess and a few things here and there but for the most part I am ready to continue the fight. Thanks to Randy who was here giving me energy and pocking and whatever he does to have my pains go away or to the side. 

To pick up where we left off –
My liver enzymes were better so I resumed treatment at a lesser dosage. This week I go back to Houston for standard testing plus the CT scan that will tell if the trial is working for me.  I pray that it is as I am running out of options, although they said last time that they have a plan B.
The court hearing for Michael went well but of course no answers or light when this will all be over but for now he has a meeting with probation on Feb. 21st and next court hearing is March 16th.
And my Mom, she is doing better today, one day better at a time is all we can ask… although I would love for her to get her sense of humor back…  I miss that.

Attitude will make you or brake you.  I have told my children for ever that a good attitude, a smile, dressing up and looking pretty or smelling good makes you feel good, and when you feel good you attracted happy people.  When you are down, the best remedy is to surround yourself with happy people, I know I know you don’t feel like it but that is because you are down so force yourself to ‘exercise’ and then go out and find happy people. Remember ‘Attitude’, something that you can control…  NICE

Wishing you, my family and I a Happy New Day,
ME

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude...I think about you all the time. I think it's a lot of what has kept you going. Love and prayers!!

    Danae

    ReplyDelete