About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

… to all and to all a good night.  Wait, the day is just starting.  So still wishing you a Merry Christmas but adding a few things for the day.


First remember the reason for the season ‘CHRISTmas’ and do what HE would do.
Second, Love your family, kiss them, hug them….  Love them lots
Third, be happy, most people like happy people so smile a lot today.
Fourth, take time to remember and honor those that have gone before us.
Fifth, time is up, no need to be sad… rejoice and celebrate their life.
Sixth, count your blessing, keep in mind that if you can count, that is a blessing
Seventh, call your love ones that are far away.
Eighth, don’t drink and drive.
Ninth, eat, sing, dance and laugh tons
Tenth…  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

From my heart to yours, Love yah,

ME

1 comment: