About Me

My photo
I am starting my third battle with cancer and I would like if you travel with me ...

Monday, March 5, 2012

It has been a while

Sorry but I have not been feeling well lately and this is the first time in over a week that I have made it into the office and seating by the computer.

The good news is that my dear friend Lynne Poppe just came to visit for about 5 days and it was a joy to see her after so long.

The sad news is that I have been pulled off the trial again as the chemical has created an internal burn that is surfacing through my skin.  I am burned and peeling from every inch of my body and I mean my lips, ears, palm of my hands, bottom of my feet, my rear end and all.  The yogurt baths helped but were not able to keep up with the fire so now I am off the meds and putting on cream all over so we will see what the end result will be.  What I can say right now is that this is terrible, not only it hurts every time I move and my skin touches a surface but it takes almost an hour to wash off the peeling and put on the cream, and that is about all the energy I have on a daily basis.

But not wanting to just share bad news and end in a sad note, Michelle gave Maggie her First Birthday party here on Sunday, February 26th and it was fantastic.  She did all the decorations, and gifts and oh it was just beautiful and every baby and there were lots, behaved and all had loads of fun.  So my miracle grandbaby is now ONE year old. 

Love y’all,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment